Topspin Indoor Volleyball League 2020/2021
The largest indoor volleyball league in Victoria for recreational and competitive players
2020 Fall Session: We can only take a max of 12 teams at the moment. (Currently Full)
When: Friday nights starting October 16 - December 18 (9 weeks of play - no league play on October 23)
Time: 6:15 - 10:20 pm
Where: Royal Oak School
** Some important details:
• All players will be required to wait outside of the gym until permitted to enter.
• Entry to the gym will be 5 minutes before the league session is scheduled to begin.
• Gym attendant will require all players to sanitize upon entry to the gym.
• There will be no warm-up time. There will be no warm-up balls available.
• Change rooms will not be available.
• Please be ready to play upon arrival to the gym.
• There will be a 1-person washroom available.
• Water fountain is not available. Please bring your own water.
• Only six players permitted to play on a team per night. No rotating subs permitted.
• No spectators permitted in the gym.
• Players must leave promptly at the end of their session so that we can prepare for the next group.
• All players must sign the Topspin Participant Agreement and agree to Topspin's COVID policies.
More details will be provided to registered teams.
2021 Winter Session: TBD
The indoor schedule will be posted on the Wednesday before league night. Please check the site again on Friday for any changes and make sure to click "refresh" on your web browser.
Indoor Rules Message to Captains Gym Locations Tournaments
Make sure NO SMOKING, ALCOHOL and DRUGS on school grounds!
*Wearing masks are optional while playing.
Pool ABC @ Royal Oak School-Suspended
Pool AA @ Commonwealth Place-Suspended
Cancellations: October 23rd, November 11
*Only our league balls will be used for play
*Royal Oak School - You will be required to enter and exit through gym doors only. Wandering through the school is not permitted.
Due to the current health situation, all players participating in our leagues MUST READ & SIGN the Topspin Volleyball Participant Agreement. Players under the age of 18 years must have the Participant Agreement signed by a parent/guardian.
All players MUST READ & AGREE to our COVID-19 Volleyball Policies & Guidelines.
All players MUST READ & AGREE to the Topspin Volleyball Illness Policy.
CLICK HERE for the Participant Agreement
CLICK HERE for the Topspin COVID-19 Volleyball Policies & Guidelines
CLICK HERE for the Topspin Volleyball Illness Policy
CLICK HERE for the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
Fall 2020 Indoor League Schedule
The schedule will be posted on Wednesdays for league play on the following Friday. Please check the schedule on Friday afternoon for any changes to the schedule (make sure to click "refresh" on your browser).