How We Collect and Use Personal and Anonymous Data
When you access the Site, register for any associated products and/or services, or opt-in to receive newsletters and other communications from us, we may collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you. We may also collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data when you send us information or communications.
“Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, and without limitation:
- your name;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- your physical address (address, state/province, ZIP/postal code, country);
- your electronic mail (email) address;
- your phone number;
- your account name; and
- your geographic location or geolocation.
Personal Data may be used for the purposes of recording the transaction when you access the Site, or when you use any of the associated products and/or services being made available to you through the Site. kloverpoint does not knowingly collect any sensitive personal data or any data defined under special categories of the applicable law(s).
We may also use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to fulfill your requests to access the Site, your Site account, and to access and use any associated product(s) and/or service(s);
- for use in internal business analytics;
- to prevent fraud;
- to send you information about your Site account, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to engage with third-party service providers so that you can access and use the Site, your Site account, and any associated product(s) and/or service(s);
- to respond to your communications with kloverpoint;
- to communicate with you about products and services offered by kloverpoint and its selected partners;
- to contact you to resolve problems that you may encounter with the Site, your Site account, and any associated product(s) and/or service(s); and
- to periodically conduct product and market research regarding your use of (i) the Site; (ii) any associated product(s) and/or service(s) that are being made available to you through the Site; and/or (iii) any associated product(s) and/or service(s) that are being made available to you through any of our affiliated companies.
“Anonymous Data” refers to data about you that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data. Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. If and when we use a third-party technical support provider, third-party hosting or technology provider, or third-party payment processing providing, we ensure that the same privacy criteria as defined herein with respect to Anonymous Data are in place with such merchant. We do not (knowingly) collect personal information from persons under the age of (18) eighteen.